- Main Street Advisory group that provided recommendations regarding the 2021-2022 Lake Placid Main Street Upgrades
- Installation of a communications board in Peacock Park
- The Mirror Lake Waterfront Master Plan that calls for an ADA compliant boat launch and improved walkability
- partnership with the Lake Placid Rotary to install bus shelters along common bus routes
- recommendations in the Land Use Code that encourage Smart Growth, aging in place, accessibility, and walkable communities
The Development Commission is always interested in finding ways to collaborate on or facilitate projects that relate to the Comprehensive Plan. Please contact email@example.com with any questions, ideas, or inquiries.